~post exchange center for postcards, stamps, collectible envelopes, letters and stickers~

July 17, 2010

European Humour

Postcrossing, Postcard Friendship Friday and Weekend Mail



Postcards Exchange


Please Click to Join












From Susan of The Netherlands. Susan reckons I love to laugh, so she decided to send me a playful cat and a jumpy rat. They do make a circus pair, don't they? I think the wise cat wanted to dispense a mortifying agent to his sparing playmate and before he could do that, he decided to play a trick to the poor willing ratty. And what a jump he did make. Very good acrobat!


















I got another one from Germany sent in by Mandy: a Leopard with Rising Moon. In actuality, this postcard by any means never denote a Germanic origin but a replica of an exhibition from The Natural History Museum in London.

Oh well, so far this is my first for Postcard Friday Friendship though it's obvious that I am late. Anyway, I can only try.

The above postcards were received via Postcrossing Exchange with that tiny rectangular logo on the top.

Cheers!