~post exchange center for postcards, stamps, collectible envelopes, letters and stickers~

August 4, 2011

Soumi Finland: FI-1147792

From ihana_nalle or Little Tina

Thank you dear little Tina. You make me very happy today!

Tina describes herself according to her profile:

I am 10 years old girl who like Hello Kitty and I collect everything fun (stickers, stamps, cards, and so on) Postcrossing with my mothers help. She said this could be a fun way to learn English.

My hobbies is piano.

I like to build different kinds of projects which I designed myself. I´ve already made a pirateship, kiosk, apartment building, dollhouse etc. I use materials which I find at home.

If you can and want please send me postcards.
- Easter
- Piano
- Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears
- High School Musical
- Manga
- Swimming Pool
- Chair
- Fountain,waterfall
- Hello Kitty, Moomin, Barbapapa
- Hamtaro, Strawberry Shortcake
- Bamse, Donald Duck & others disney
and other Children's book illustrations
- 3d cards
- Olympic mascot

- Teddybears,dolls (pictures, not drawn)
- Shoes
- Country and state flags
- Space, stars, planets etc.
- Pyramid
- Pictures of royal kings and queens and their families
- Babies, children
- Heart
- elephant
- All cute and beautiful

I like when a postcard tells me something about you.
Thank you for your cards!

Note: I am posting it here Tina, so I will remember what you like without going to the hassle of digging you at Postcrossing. It is easier to remember for a little old lady like me.

Smile! Who knows what you might find in your mailbox.